Importing reviews is a great feature to use so you don’t lose out on the reviews you’ve collected before beginning our service. We abide by strict guidelines so that the reviews you collect through Shopper Approved are all Google-approved.
Here’s what we need from you in order import your Merchant Reviews:
- Name - Customers like to read reviews that have a personal touch, which is why we add a display name to each review that we post. Google may not accept Anonymous.
- Date of review - Reviews within the last 12 months will count toward Google.
- Overall experience rating - In accordance with Google requirements, this must be in a 1-5 format.
- Comment - Ratings without comments will count toward your overall rating, but do not count toward your count displayed in Google ads and organic searches.
Optional features can include a header, order ID, email, state, and country.
We’re also able to import Product Reviews that fulfill all our requirements.
The requirements for Product Reviews are the same as Merchant Reviews and:
- A product feed in our dashboard to sync your reviews
- Product name
- Product URL
- Product image URL
- Product ID
If you choose to import your reviews, your Onboarding Specialist at Shopper Approved will provide you with an example file to make sure you are sending the correct format and meet all the requirements.